10 Reasons to Choose Dr. Stoker
Here are just a few of the reasons patients choose Dr. Stoker for their plastic surgery procedure.
- Dr. Stoker has distinguished himself in his academic and professional endeavors for over twenty-five years. He cares for patients with the same passion that has led to success at every stage of his career. He has performed thousands of cosmetic surgery operations with an impeccable safety record and beautiful results.
- He is regularly recognized by his peers and the media for his professional experience, surgical skill, and state-of-the-art techniques.
- He is a leader in the field of cosmetic surgery as evidenced by the many journal article publications, book chapters, meeting presentations, and cosmetic surgery courses he teaches for other board certified plastic surgeons.
- He is a board certified Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the board responsible for evaluating the training of plastic surgeons. It is the only plastic surgery board approved by the American Board of Medical Specialties.
- He is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), and the American College of Surgeons (FACS). Board certified plastic surgeons are eligible for membership after meeting rigorous requirements for patient safety, ethical conduct, surgical experience and continuing education.
- He is on clinical faculty of the Keck School of Medicine at the University of Southern California, where he has the privilege of teaching the next generation of plastic surgeons.
- He did residency training in plastic surgery at the Institute for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at New York University Medical Center, one of the best plastic surgery residency programs in the country. During his residency training, he scored in the 99th percentile nationally on the American Board of Surgery In-Service Training Exam and in the 98th percentile nationally on the Plastic Surgery In-Service Training Exam.
- He graduated at the top of his class from the School of Medicine at the University of California San Francisco, one of the most prestigious medical schools in the world. He was elected to be a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, an honor that is awarded only to the top students in medical school classes.
- He graduated with honors from Stanford University, where he double majored in biology and political science. There he was also awarded a prestigious Howard Hughes Medical Institute Major Grant for Undergraduate Research.
- He is a skilled Los Angeles plastic surgeon who is committed to doing the best he can for you.
Ready to take the next step? Request a consultation online or call us at (310) 300-1779. You can also view his before & after photos or read testimonials for a better understanding of why so many people choose him for their plastic surgery.